Friday, February 5, 2010

Feb 2010 progress.
Over the last 3-4 months I haven’t had much spare time to work on animation/drawing/3D and so my progress has slowed.
I’m getting back into it now and this year I hope to get a lot more productive.


Maya.



I am restarting work on the ‘Alien Abduction’ project in Maya.
I’m currently rigging the alien, using deformers,cluster etc. Its been a while since I made time for this so its great to get moving again.




Structure of Man


I’m up to video 57 of the course. Its been a while so I spent the last few days refreshing myself with previous lessons.



I eager to get the skeleton finished and the onto some muscle placement.
I really like how this course is taught, as an invention instead of a figure. Its very differnent to the Betty Edwards method of drawing which i'm also looking at.

No comments:

Post a Comment